Difference between revisions of "FLV to MP4"
(Created page with "You can use '''[https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html VLC]''' to convert FLV to MP4 # Go to '''Media > Convert / Save''' in VLC. # Click '''Add''' in the '''File''' tab. #...")
Revision as of 19:48, 3 May 2019
You can use VLC to convert FLV to MP4
- Go to Media > Convert / Save in VLC.
- Click Add in the File tab.
- Locate and select the FLV file you want to convert to MP4, and click Open.
- Click Convert / Save.
- Select Video - H.264 + MP3 (MP4) from the drop-down menu next to Profile. If you want to make advanced changes to the profile, click the small wrench next to it.
- Click Browse to choose a folder to save the MP4 video to, and then click Save to place the video in that folder.
- Click Start.
In general, the video will take as long to convert as it does to play at normal speed. It will not "play" in the normal sense that you will be able to see the output at the same time as it is converting the video (i.e. you will see a blank screen during the conversion process). The progress bar will show you were it is in the conversion if it still converting the file. Otherwise check your browse folder if it appears the video has finished.